JABUKOVO SIRCE LIJEK ZA VISOK PRITISAK

Sve o zdravlju...

Moderator/ica: ladyblue18

JABUKOVO SIRCE LIJEK ZA VISOK PRITISAK

PostPostao/la dedomraz dana 08/04/2013 03:12

Ovo sam nasao na jednom Americkom forumu.Mora se koristiti nepreradzeno sirce od jabuke koje ima kao mulj na dnu flase izgleda kao balto.Neki kazu da nije dobro za zube,zato ga je najbolje piti sa slamkom.Gurnuti slamku u usta da je sto blize grlu.Dvije kasike ujutro i navece.Ovo su komentari sa foruma.

YEA] 08/18/2012: Sukhdev from Kanata, On, Canada: "I would say "ACV" is amazing. I was always in this thought that I ve "White Coat Syndrum" but it was not the reality so I was dignose with HBP(reading 160/100) in May. I want to try some natural remedies instead going on medication as I am taking medication for high cholesterol. I found this wonderful site of natrual remedies. I started taking ACV on Aug. 14 (this day I had Cardiac stress test and my BP was 165/110) within 4 days my BP is down to 133/88. Really I am surprised to see the results THanks to "Earthclinic"
How I take ACV? After reading almost every page on this topic, I choose take it like this:
3 tbls(0. 8 oz) of ACV and 1 tbls of Honey mix in
8-10 oz of warm water. I take it in the morning and bed time.
That s IT"
10/13/2012: Connie Sue from Duncan, Ok, Usa replies: "Gloria, I have had great success also---in only 3 days. I had been feeling very tired , weak and had a headache for several days. Actually, months! I usually take my blood pressure often because my mother and sister had high blood pressure controlled very poorly by medicine. I've been borderline for years. I finally got up the nerve to take it and was shocked to see it was 196/115. I never go to the doctor, but could see this was serious. It was on Thursday. I decided to try acv. I drank 1 tbls with the juice of a lime in about a half cup of water. I did this 2 times on Thursday, but pressure still stayed above 190/105. I took the vinegar once yeasterday morning , did not take my pressure but still felt bad. This morning I took a dose, and an hour later took my pressure. I noticed I felt better. Pressure is 145/90. I am so happy. I will take my pressure daily now and continue drinking the Apple Cider Vinegar daily. I hope to see these numbers continue to drop to normal. Thanks Earth Clinic!"
YEA] 01/05/2012: Newshed from Minneapolis, Mn: "Last Thursday I had my BP taken and it was 164/104 that was at 6AM I waited 10 minutes for a retake and it had went to 160/107. I donate plasma and have on and off for years and that's how I know this. There have been other times the last few months where it's 159/99 or 165/103 and so on. I do have neuropathy in my feet which can be very painful and I had taken 2 ibuprofen and 2 acetominophin at about 4AM as my feet were in a lot of pain. I like to donate plasma so I can have extra money for the week and I also know a couple people who rely on it and even if it's not mine my friends have nurses out to their homes and hook up to the pick line to do the medicine delivery. I couldn't donate that day and it was a bummer so I went to my car got on the Internet on my phone and found this site and that morning before work I went and got _____s ACV at the store thank goodness Byerly's opens at 6AM. I went home told my wife and started ASAP.
I personally after reading several pages and posts decided to take 3 tablespoons 2 times a day. I mix it with Apple Juice and I small spoonful of this thick and gooey honey my wife has. It's only been 4 days and I went to donate again at 6AM, (I like to be first then I'm done by 7:15) and get this my BP went to 149/89. Fluke? Who knows but even the lady I like to have screen me even said how low it is today and my iron was excellent she said, best she's seen. Now it hasn't helped my feet at all but I do feel my appetite has changed for the better as well. So thank all you kind people who helped me and I'm an ACV drinker now!"
[NAY] 01/17/2012: Chattyone from So Cal, Ca replies: "My blood pressure was 199/100 when someone suggested I take ACV mixed in a large amount of water, thru a straw 3xs per day, which I did. Within a month, every one of my crowns fell off. Never had the problem before or since : ( Now I take over the counter meds (not happy about it) now as I am afraid of what else might happen. Very expensive lesson."
11/08/2012: Naila from Los Angeles, California replies: "For those using ACV, please please remember that you must brush/rinse after EVERY time. Those who had teeth/crown issues, this was probably the main reason (unless there are other factors with their teeth. ) The benefits of ACV far outway this one "side effect".. but if care is taken, there should be NO side effect."
10/07/2011: Karenann from Houston, Tx, Usa: "I have only been taking ACV for a short time and my BP has already lowered. I dreaded having my BP taken in the Dr.s Office, because it was so high. Usually ran 150/98 or somewhere in that neighborhood.
I am on HBP meds and have been for years. Since taking two TBS in four OZ. of grape juice it is now 122/78. I found it taste really good in apple juice too. You can barely taste the ACV. I am using organic ACV. Thanks for this wonderful website.
Maggie from Houston, TX
YEA] 08/02/2011: Dave from Dillsburg, Pennsylvania: "I've been taking Apple Cider Vinegar for a couple of months , my blood pressure use to be 130 /95 and with taking Apple Cider Vinegar my blood pressure is now 122/80, I was shocked how great my blood pressure is now by taking Apple Cider Vinegar thank you earth clinic for the knowledge you gave me on this awesome sight."
YEA] 07/12/2011: Atane from Charlotte, Nc: "I began taking ACV for blood pressure 1 month ago. I was on 3 pills with a normal day of 150/80. just came from the md my blood pressue is down to 130/80 in one month 2 Tbs w 8 oz water 2 x daily. I have been taken off all medication except one. This product is absolutely remakable. I dont go a day with out it... Be blessed"
YEA] 03/17/2011: Margaret from Knoxville, Tn replies: "I have been taking one to two tablespoons of organic ACV with one to two teaspoons of good local honey with a couple of ounces of warm water first thing in the morning for over two years. I take it for a number of reasons. I did not have true blood pressure issues prior to starting - usually running about 110/70 sometimes up to 120/70. However, after about six months on the ACV, it is consistently 100/60.
I actually started on the ACV for rheumatoid arthritis pain because I am not interested in prescription drugs. The ACV with honey and water controls the RA pain. You will have to keep taking the ACV to keep your blood pressure down. If you stop, it will begin to creep back up. However, the ACV has so many wonderful effects in the body, I can't see any reason to stop. I would say, however, that everyones should be sure to "swish and swallow" with clean water following the ACV because it can be really hard on the tooth enamel otherwise."
YEA] 08/17/2006: Anita from Baguio City, Philippines: "Last year I experienced having high blood pressure almost everyday and I keep on taking medicines but still the BP is present so I tried the apple cider vinegar because I learned from my daughter about the effect and I surfed the internet and found that it is really amazing. For two weeks of drinking apple cider vinegar without honey or sugar because I like the taste, my BP is normal and my feeling is very good, and as if my stomach is cleaned from toxins. I will continue to drink apple cider vinegar to experience more the health effects and I am sharing it with my friends so that they will also try
[YEA] 08/14/2006: Sherri from Atlanta, GA: "A friend told me about ACV for the reduction of blood pressure... and IT REALLY WORKED! For two weeks I've had extremely high BP, after trying 2 400mg tablets yesterday, my BP dropped from 180/131 to 116/82! IT'S A MIRACLE!"
[YEA] 06/16/2006: Cecilia from Strongsville, OH: "I have had chronic lower back pain for years and after taking AVC twice daily for a month I have noticed a drastic difference. I was restricted in activities and now I can do just about everything. While at the doctor's I also found out that my blood pressure dropped from 124/80 to 116/68. In January, 2006 I was diagnosed with acid reflux, which resulted with pills every day. Since taking the AVC I haven't had to take any medication for the acid reflux. I believe it has also helped with my allergies. This really is a miracle cure."
[YEA] 06/08/2006: Mary from NSW Australia: "I just read your web page on how ACV lowers blood pressure so I gave it a try and in 10 minutes it dropped from 146 over 91 pulse 82 at 10.05pm down to 138 over 80 pulse 83 at 10.15pm
YEA] 05/29/2006: Sandra from Savannah, GA: "I took Garlic, ACV, all known foods against HBP [celery, bananas, etc.]. So discouraged b/c of high "situational" BP, dropped from trucking school/now, it has dropped from 169/110 to 159/98 in two days. I knew better b/c i never have it. Not only that, being an af-am female, they were quick to offer some medication, which i just as quickly rejected! Get well, stay well, everybody."
YEA] 05/16/2006: Edmund from Baltimore, MD: "My last physical was in March, my blood pressure was 139/90. After finding this website. I thought I would give ACV a try. I stopped taking my HBP meds about a month and a half ago and have strictly been on ACV and garlic. I take 2tbls of ACV with a little spring water and I take 2 caps of garlic, which I buy loose and cap myself. I went to the nurse's office this morning and had my blood pressure checked it was 124/77. I was amazed to say the least. I try to watch what I eat, but I know It was the ACV and garlic because I had already modified my eating habits when my blood pressure was higher. I send this website to everyone I can think of. I have been preaching the wonders of ACV!!!"
[YEA] 03/11/2006: Ingrid from Fort Walton Beach, FL: "Apple Cider Vinegar is a fast and reliable way of lowering high blood pressure. I had a reading of 166/102 about 30 minutes ago, now it's at 143/86 after 3 or 4 tablespoons of ACV with water. Try it, it works."
[YEA] 02/01/2006: Donna from Lancaster SC: "I came across this site looking for natural results in lowering my husband's blood pressure which was 166 over 90 and had 1/3 of his lung removed due to finding lung cancer in stage 1 after we had a vehicle accident. Since we both are American Indians, I wanted something natural so I got it and tried it on him, myself and our 24 year old daughter who has asthma. We started this past Sunday and the next day I didn't feel bloated like usual so I told all at work and they just looked at me so I printed this out. Tuesday morning I had energy like never before so with the paper and they saw me and read this site they all went to get the ACV and about 20 customers were going. My husband's blood pressure is as of 1/31/06 150 over 80 and he claims that he feels like "jumping rope" so with fresh vege and lean meats and very low sodium in his diet with this is working and since Sunday i have lost 5 lbs and my hair is no longer falling out (waist length). It's so nice to comb my long hair and it isn't falling out anymore or see my hair on everything.Thank you all so much. Donna -- Geyatahi Cherokee Indian NC"
YEA] 11/23/2005: Carlene from South Africa: "I have tried adding 1 tablespoon chased with water in the morning after breakfast and again in evening after meal to test if any difference in my high blood pressure. In less than one week, I noticed I was very dizzy and feeling rather weak. I took my blood pressure and it was 102/66... VERY LOW after years of 130s/90's WITH medication daily. I have stopped taking my blood pressure medication and checking my pressure 3 times daily to find it's consistently now 120's/70's. I am completely amazed. I'd been taking supplements (fish oil, garlic, E, flax) along with my medication for a long time and have kept that up. The only thing I can attribute this major change is the addition of apple cider vinegar!"
[YEA] 09/02/2005: Jaime from Birmingham AL: "Had a headache, checked blood pressure it was very high, mixed some ACV 10 minutes later, checked my pressure again it had dropped 10 points top and bottom number THANKS
YEA] 06/23/2009: Noels from Wolverhampton, UK: "I do hope this isn't the second post by me today. Just as I was sending the first my email crashed. Anyway I'm 74 and 10yrs ago had high BP 180/120. My Doc put me on Antenolol 50mg/day which brought it down to round about 145/90. In the last 2 months I have been taking ACV maintenance dose 3xday and my BP has come down 120/89, 115/80 and yesterday 112/60 great???

Question do I still keep taking ACV, Will my BP stabilise or should I stop before it gets dangerously low?

Since taking ACV I have felt like a new person very lively and active. I also lost 4Lbs in weight and some of my hearing has returned. I wear 2 hearing aids. Any helpful comments very welcome
[YEA] 06/08/2009: Sunsong from Mission, BC, Canada: "I started using the Earth Clinic recommended dose of ACV (with the mother) just 4 days ago. I started using it in hopes that it would help with my aches and pains, as well as with my weight. Well I'm not one to weigh myself on the scale, but i did feel a little more energetic and clearer in the mind after starting the ACV. What totally took me by surprise was when i measured my blood pressure in a drug store this morning whilst i was in town doing some shopping. It had dropped to 116/65, (and that is after walking with my heart pounding). It had consistently been 130/87 or so for the last year (it was a biochemically stressful year for me). I was going to go back on Niacin (vitamin B3) because it is so good for the cardiovascular system, but if the ACV works this good on blood pressure i am going to tell everyone i know.
I sat at the drugstore blood pressure machine shocked.......how could something work this FAST?? Then i came home and went right to the Earth Clinic website to read others stories on blood pressure and ACV. I didn't KNOW it also worked for blood pressure!!!! Two thumbs up for ACV.....WOW"
[YEA] 05/29/2009: Patrick from Nassau, Bahamas: "Well I went to the doctor for the first time in years, two days ago. They told me that my blood pressure was 140/76. I went because for the past few days I was feeling extremely tired and I got dizzy when I would stand to long or do any work. I knew something was wrong. When she told me, I kinda expected it.

I was always and active person but as of late since I got this new job it's like I'm stuck behind the desk constantly and then when I get home I have my own work to do. I am a photographer and graphic artist. And with the slow in the economy, every penny counts. My father used to have HBP, Gout and he had 2 or 3 heart attacks in his lifetime.

I took it hard when I was told I was borderline high. I wasn't prescribed anything but exercise and ease up off the fatty foods, sodas, caffeine,...... all the bad stuff. As soon as I got to my computer I started googling and came up with earthclinic.

Thanks to you guys, I went out and got the ___ [apple cider vinegar] and took 2 tbs raw before i went to bed.

Got up the next morning and felt like a new man. And now I have gotten back into my routine exercise. I haven't had no fast foods or junk for the past few days, just fruits vegetables and lean meats. No coffee tea or sodas. Just water and certain juices.

It's amazing how we wait until things happen before we take action. But YEA the ___with Mother works. After the first dose I started using the 2tsp ACV with 8oz Water and a squeeze of lemon. And it tastes good too. :)"
[YEA] 05/16/2009: Princess Dolly Girl from Great Falls, Montana: "Like many of you have been amazed to find how apple cider vinegar aids in lowering blood pressure, I too am happily amazed. I have had HBP for 10 years(I am 40) Almost 3 months ago I started a new BP medicine and my BP continues to get higher. I started taking tyrosine to help with mood swings and anxiety. It is working GREAT but it has started raising my BP even more. So today I went searching for something natural and ended up here. Last week my BP was 168/113. Today after I took 2 doses of 2 tablespoons of ACV in 8 oz of water with 1 teaspoon of honey my BP was 149/99. I was so hoping I would see a difference right away. I was not disappointed. Thank you all for your knowledge and the willingness to share it."
YEA] 04/27/2009: Debra from Littleton, North Carolina: "My BP had been running around 150/90-170/90 and sometimes higher. My doc put me on BP meds.(about a year now) I started doing ACV for health purposes, I have been mixing ACV and water (4 tbsp ACV in 20 oz of water) 2-3 X's a day. I started this about a month ago. The last several days my BP was plummeting to 90/50. I started wondering what was causing this. It dawned on me maybe it is the ACV. I was taking it mainly for curbing carb cravings and weight loss. I did not know about the BP benefits. I am not advising anybody to go off meds for their BP. I have gone off mine and I will tell my Dr. about this. I also don't feel sluggish anymore. My allergies have improved greatly. My eyes are brighter. I have not seen any reduction in reduction of carb cravings or weight loss I am thrilled overall with the other benefits. I am hoping my cholesterol will also be better!"
[YEA] 04/15/2009: Kemel from Miami, Fl. USA: "High Blood Presure Cure: Wow I have been going nuts in the past couple of weeks, feeling light headed even strong headache and vomiting after heavy rowing/racing on saturdays. I dont like to go to doctors and i have been resisting the pill my pressure was 178/118 this morning and has been as high as 190/126. This week I have been taking garlic tablets with some improvement but not enough. After drinking ___ brand apple cider vinegar, about 1/2 inch on the bottom of a mug and two inches of water the results were as follows. I dropped 10 points in the first 25 minutes. I drank some more and went to do errands. About two hours later and after a ten minute nap I am down to 138/95 my lowest in two years. Wow! I am happy and releived. Than[YEA] 04/08/2009: Sandra from West Palm Beach, Florida: "I am taking ACV for dabetes and high blood pressure, it is working perfectly, within three days. I would like to take chlorophyll as an internal deorant. I don't want to cause a bad reaction, please let me know. I was taking a store bought apple cider it was not distill and it said it was natural. I t worked. Then I decided to get ___ ACV, what a difference, it really works. I thank God for you and this website. I read where cholorophyll is even good for diabetes. My blood pressure read 140/70, this was after a week, I had to wait til I went to the doctor. My blood sugar was noticed within two days, because I have a monitor at home. I tried oil pulling, but didn't like it, at least I tried t for a week. Please let me know something."
[YEA] 04/06/2009: Mary (RN) from Landenberg, PA: "2 tsp ACV normalized blood pressue in 30 minutes. Recently began to notice a difference in left and right side blood pressure (left arm normal range 110/70 and right side elevated to 148/68. Onset fairly recent and only at night after dinner. Considered possiblility of high protein intake at evening meal but was unconvinced that was the cause though it may be reducing viscosity of blood and a contibuting factor. A few months ago changed my nutrition plan to improve pH using a significant alkalinizing product. Result appears to be that the increased alkalinity is reducing potassium. Addition of ACV has balance the blood pressure so it is equal on both the left and right arma and in the normal range between 100/70-120/80 Pulse 62 after 2 days of use (2 tsp only in evening. Never occurred to me that improving pH of saliva could result in decreased potassium levels but apparently it has in my situation and ACV restores imbalance and therfore blood pressure normalizes. (RN)"
[YEA] 03/27/2009: Ali from Bursa, Turkey: "ACV for blood pressure: I have been having high blood pressure, for the first time in my life. I am 56 and have Type 2 diabetes. At the doctors, I had consistent high bp measurements for a few times, and the doctor decided to monitor it for a week and put me on medication depending on the results. My son told me about earthclinic and ACV and one night I decided to give it a shot. I measured my bp at 15.9/10.1. I took ACV (about two tbsp and some water) and measured it again 30 min later. Voila!!!! It was 12.2/8.5. I have since been on ACV and have my bp has measured normal, no more high bp. Thank you earthclinic and ACV!!!"
YEA] 02/26/2009: Pamela from Atlanta, GA: "ACV - My blood pressure dropped 20 points in 2 hrs.
I was at work last Friday and suddenly started to feel light-headed. My co-worker suggested that I take my blood pressure using her unit. To our surprise my blood pressure read 168/99. Never have I had a reading that high. Another co-worker who lives close by went home and returned with a small plastic cup with ACV. I took two tablespoons approximately and drank it straight. No too bad! After one hour it went down to 144/88 and then one hour later it read 127/84. I was feeling alot better... so ACV WORKS.
YEA] 02/25/2009: Ron from Chula Vista, Ca: "the apv does work i have borderline high blood pressure and have been doing it for 4 days and my blood pressure ranged from 150/90 and thats with atenonol and lisinopril and now i quit the atenonol and still take the small does of lisinopril and now my blood pressure is 133/67 to 125/75 thats wonderful . so the doctor can take there medicine and keep it. i hope soon i will be able to get of the lisinopril. by the way i am exercising and watching salt and watching what i eat but i know its the ACV. All i know its working for me. best wishes"
YEA] 01/27/2009: Giovanna from San Jose, Ca: "I have had high blood pressure for the last 2 years since i had my baby. Well I recently checked my BP and it had soared to 188/98 Oh my goodness I freaked out. After reading these wonderful reviews I decided I have nothing to lose but HBP. So i ordered organic ACV over the internet had it delivered to me. and after 2 days of taking 2tablespoons of acv and water I checked my BP today and it was 111/84. Since i was in shock. I checked it again a half hour later and the exact same number came up again. I am in total disbelielf. I will continue to take ACV and checkmy BP again in a couple of days but i am so excited about this. Thanks so much for all these wonderful reviews. I am convinced that ACV does work. The numbers prove it!!!!!"
YEA] 12/16/2008: Marqueze from Nashville, TN: "Where do I begin.....130/77 from 159/100 in 1 week...NO MEDS Just ACV twice a day, 2 tsp with water. I can't believe it like I really can't. I never buy into the internet crap cause people lie but I am really telling you folks that it works. Its nasty as he** but it works. My Dr. was like wow...No BP meds only good ole ACV in me baby! Yes! Thank God for his creation. I really think there are cures for everything right in the earth...We just have to keep researching and say screw the DR'S who charge us all the money for meds. Long Live ACV!"
[YEA] 12/03/2008: NICOLE from EMU HEIGHTS, NSW AUSTRALIA: "APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Has Lowered My Blood Pressure 15 weeks of a high blood pressure was told by my doctor that i would have to go on medication if it didn't come down.October 31st have fallen pregnant and didn't want to be on meds so i decided to do ACV 2 tablespoons to a cup of warm water 3 times a day.Went to the doctor today after 2 weeks on ACV.Previous reading 140/98 my reading today was 120/85 i was amazed how quick it really does work.I have taken ACV over 7 years on and off and have decided to stay on it forever as of today :-).It really does work give it a try i'm glad i did it again otherwise i would be on medication to lower my blood pressure.If anyone would like to contact me in regards to ACV and share your personal results please do Nikki"
YEA] 11/24/2008: Jana from Midlothian, Virginia: "Wow! I stumbled om this site to find a natural cure for HBP. Mine has usually been 120/70 for years. It has steadily crept up. In July '08 my pressure spiked to 160/96. I was put on medication for 15 days and then was taken off after it returned to normal. I checked my BP 11/20/08 and it was 176/101! I decided to try the ACV recipe of 2 TBS with 8 oz of water 3 times a day. I also kept a bottle of water with me with 2 capfuls of vinegar. Today 11/24/08 I went to the same place to check my BP and it was 127/82! Not bad for only 5 days! I plan to continue with this for the rest of my life. Thanks for all your posts and your help! "
[YEA] 11/16/2008: Pat from Brookings, OR: "Hello~ Two weeks ago after a decade of high blood pressure and suffering from the side effects of Benicar to control it I went to this website. I was weaning off the Benicar and literally sick with blood pressure 185/115. I started regimen of 2 tbsps. ACV, 1 tsp. cayenne and 1 tsp. cinnamon in a.m. in 1/2 glass of water. At noon and evening the ACV only. Two weeks have passed and this morning I am at 131/85 with no prescription drugs! In addition, I use ACV (unfiltered, organic) as a toner and my skin is the best it has ever been! I am 51. I will say I haven't lost any weight and when adding the baking soda my pressure went up. So will attack the 10 lbs. I need to lose next. Thank you!"
YEA] 10/26/2008: Patrick McGill from Wellington, New Zealand: "I started taking ACV a week ago. 4 dessertspoons of ACV in a glass of water. My BP has come down from 160/90 to 125/73 over the week. I am on Cardizem 360mg a day as well. I hope to reduce this to 180mg in due course. I hear that ACV being acidic can cause teeth enamel problems. So a mouth rinse after taking it may be helpful."

[YEA] 10/23/2008: Vicarious from Vancouver, British Columbia: "Hi. 53/1m89.93kg male.Never drink alcohol, don't smoke,not much fat, little salt. Near very healthy, organic veggie patch etc. I near never eat anything like potato chips, fast food, canned soups . etc no much High Blood in my family till age over 80 my grand pa (he drank what I will talk about below) and my dad over 92 now has some high blood also now only.
Suddenly I have High Blood Pressure here in Canada where I live for one year now. Lived in the Tropics last 30 years and swam in a pool every day +-1hr. Now here in Canada a very sedentary life. Too much on my bum I admit but work is by the PC. Anyway I follow this webpage here quite some time now and take ACV 2 x 2 big soup spoon of ACV (organic with mother) not the clear from supermarket, mix it in non sugar added Grapefruit juice with water 1/4 -3/4 1st and last thing every day and it came down from 165 to +- 140.. in one month WITHOUT any other medicine.
I also take one Aspirin per day and the usual Multi vitamin. I am not very "Pro Medicine Pills Person". I also take "Oil of Oregano" for general health 3 x 5 drops per day. That cleared a 4 month chronic / viral office cough of my partner that doctors tried to cure with antibiotics, in 7 days!!! 4got to say he also takes the ACV! It all seem to have improved dramatically his 30 years "GERD, gastritis" also, amazing isn't it?. So maybe "OIL OF OREGANO" may help for High blood also? Now my blood pressure still not normal but will continue. I feel less often the dizzy head.
I recall my Grand father in Austria drinking one month on one off 1L of Apple Juice " with mother" not the clear one made what they call REFORM HAUS/HOUSE. (An old Austrian woman solution) to high blood pressure. But here such Apple juice is like 11$ per liter so.. not $ feasible. Anyone had such a similar story with the Apple juice in America
YEA] 10/13/2008: Randy from Santa Cruz, CA: "Hi everyone. Great site for health issues. I have been taking ACV every morning and night 2 Tabl. to 8 to 12oz of water. During the day, I mix a quart bottle of spring water with about 4 tabl. of ACV and drink throughout the day. Anyway, my blood pressure that has always been high for over 25 years is now down like never before.
Prior to any meds: 160/96
With meds: 130/86
NO MEDS and ACV: 110/60
Throughout the day my blood pressure has found a new home of 110/60.
I discontinued my medications because my blood pressure with ACV and MEDS became too low: 98/56
No Meds...ACV alone: 110/60 like clockwork.
I feel so fortunate to find the ACV recipe here at earth clinic. I go in for a cholesterol reading in about 2 weeks...I will let you know the results without statins."
[YEA] 02/05/2009: BILL from MEMPHIS, TN replies: "YOU REALLY HAVE INSPIRED ME. THE DRS TELLING ME THAT I WILL HAVE A STROKE THAT THIS IS IN MY FAMILY AND THAT I HAVE TO, NO MUST TAKE HBP MEDIACATION. I HAVE BEEN TAKING THEM AND NOW I AM NOT ANYMORE. I HAVE BEEN DOING GARLIC AND ACV AND NOW FROM 178/90 TO 124-138/65-84. I READ YOUR COMMENT AND TODAY I AM INSPIRING AGAIN. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
YEA] 09/05/2008: Mary from San Bernardino, CA: "I found this site just over a couple of weeks ago while searching for a natural remedy for high blood pressure. I am extremely overweight but was having trouble exercising because of the effects of the medicines my doctor put me on. I did not want to go back to that doctor, nor do I want to stay on these medicines any longer. I can tell that these medicines are poisoning my system.

I had found several remedies that would cost more than my prescriptions, and was about to order one of them when something told me to keep looking.

That was when I found this site. I read through all of the comments and decided that it wouldn't hurt to try the apple cider vinegar. If it didn't work, I could always try one of those expensive remedies.

I have been taking the apple cider vinegar for just about two weeks now and I have noticed an incredible change in my energy levels. Before I started taking the apple cider vinegar, I was always feeling sluggish and had no energy. I was constantly falling asleep at church and at home in front of my computer. Now the sluggish feeling is gone, I have more energy, and I do not have the problem of falling asleep all the time. I am also exercising now.

Yesterday, I forgot to take my afternoon dose of medicine. I wasn't feeling right (I feel 'off' when I don't take my blood pressure medicine) so I took my blood pressure. The average reading was 145/96. Normally when I forget my medicine, the average reading is 165/101. Today, with my medicine, the average was 123/77 (this is after drinking a couple of glasses of cola!) - normally it is 130/85 or 140/90 if I have had any kind of caffeine.

Not only is my blood pressure beginning to come down, but I have also lost 10 pounds in two weeks! Hopefully, I will be able to come off of the medicines soon so I can finally get healthy again. Thank you so much for this website!"
[YEA] 07/29/2008: John from Okeechobee, Florida: "I have high blood pressure and have been taking medication for years, but doesn't really seem to work and I was at a point 3 weeks ago where my blood pressure was high (195/110, causing me dizziness, headaches, etc. My daughter was worried, so she went on the computer to research remedies for HBP and came across this website. She wrote down the remedies that can possibly bring my blood pressure down and looked in our refridgerator and the first thing she found was the Apple Cider Vinegar and told me to take a shot of it and I did. Immediately I felt a little difference, so to make a long story short, I have been taking a shot of the Apple Cider Vinegar ever since. I take it first thing in the morning, Mid Day and at night and it has worked miracles because my blood pressure went down to 130/87. and I have NEVER had my blood pressure this low for YEARS. Thanks to all who have provided feedback, along with the person who has created this website. It has provided more than enough information for me. Thank again, John
YEA] 07/23/2008: Asmai from Houston, USA: "Hi, Ted:
This may sound strange, I started using acv mixed with v8 low sodium and tabasco sauce and a 12oz can of beer. Not the healthiest formula. My blood pressure even after madication used to be 145/92.i am aregular 6 to 8 beer drinker. After a week ichecked my bp, it was down to 128/80 range.after about 3 wks it in the 117/75 range.also my heart rate used to 88-92,its down to 68-73. Needless to say I am amazed.
not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I am very curious as to how this has happened? Any feedback would greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Asmai."
YEA] 05/31/2008: Sue from Choctaw, Oklahoma: "To all, I have use ACV for several months now and have been able to go off all blood pressure medication. I started to use ACV for Gerd (Acid reflex) blood pressure was 150/90 down to 112/60 in two months. Started to use baking soda in ACV and started to have several joint and leg pain. Stopped baking soda, leg pain is better. Forget baking soda - it will cause joint pain in some people so be very careful of it.
ACV will also cause anxiety in some people if used to often. Changes the PH of the body. I have to be careful not to do over one to two teaspoons at a time. Has anyone taken the tablets and do they work ? I also am a R.N. for 22 years and so sick of medication that D.R. put out like candy always looking for alter cures for problem. Most medication is short time cure to more medication."
[YEA] 05/08/2008: Julie from Berlin, Wisconsin: "I actually found this site yesterday. I just found out I have high BP and decided to take the advice and try the ACV. I have used it for acid reflux in the past and knew it worked for that...so why not. I was amazed!!! I also suffer from anxiety. I took it yesterday after reading the site and had a physical today. You would not believe the results. First, about five minutes after taking it my anxiety was gone and when they took my BP it was sytolic was down twenty point and distolic was down ten..!!!! Can you believe it..if not try it."

[YEA] 04/23/2008: Fauzi from Bangi, Malaysia: "I have been on a regiment of ACV for my high blood pressure over the past seven days. My bp plummeted from 188/110 to now being 132/77 thru those 7 days via serious brisk walking (1/2 hour morning, half hour late afternnon everyday), changing to non-fat diet, and that good old ACV. My dosage is one tablespoon of ACV and 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water, 3 times a day. Somehow I am pretty confident I can achieve the 120/80 level or lower within the next few weeks. For those out there with high bp ( or high cholestrol, or high sugar), do not hesitate to try ACV! "

[YEA] 04/20/2008: Anita from Augusta, GA, USA: "Since the use of apple vinegar my bloodpressure went down to 112/80 and I have been taken of the bloodpressure medication."

[YEA] 04/12/2008: Charles from Willingboro, NJ USA: "Hi, I read about the great results people have been getting from ACV and had heard about its beneficial effects in books, etc. over the years but never really stuck with it. Well I've had high blood pressure for the last 10 years or so and its been getting progressively worse. I've been put on a wide variety of pills by my physicians whom I've come to believe are concerned and try to help (maybe), but nothing they have done has been of any real benefit to my health. Nothing. This past December I went to the emergency room because my pressure was reading 210/160. I was in excuriating pain, my head, neck, back, and eyes all felt as if they were put into a vice or hit with a sledge hammer. No exaggeration. The pain was unbearable. I left the emergency after five and a half hours without being seen by anyone other than the intake nurse and that's when I decided to take my health into my own hands. I began a regime of two tablespoons of ACV in water 2-3 times a day. After two weeks I was tempted to give up because I didn't see any results but I read a comment that said results sometimes take time and to keep going so I did and after my third week there was a breakthrough. My pressure had come down and I haven't taken any medication since December. I've modified my protocol as I've been going along and this is currently how I take my remedy.
3 tablespoons ACV
1 teaspoon cinnamon
half teaspoon cayanne pepper
in a half glass of water
The RESULTS:
No more headaches
No more high blood pressure (it may rise occassionally-then I take an additional dosage of ACV and it goes right down)
No more pains in my joints
No more sinus problems
ACV may not be a miracle cure but it is second only to the grape cure (a regime of eating only grapes) which is extremely hard to follow for any length of time. I posted this really because the tendency is for websites to really discount the "folk" remedies and alternative medicine, because its not scientific or FDA approved. I do feel that rational intelligent people can report accurate results of treatments that we've tried. We don't need a degree or title or government position to state a truth. I'm insulted that we are bombarded on these expert medical sites with don't try this or that without first consulting your doctor. Or stating the these "cures" can possible be harmful! Any so called side effect (if there are any) are far less harmful to your body than any drug on the market. I could go on put I'll just stop at that. Keep posting what works for you by sharing your results we can learn and try to educate each other to break through this maze of medical jargon that is used to obscure facts and present half truths."
YEA] 04/06/2008: Rachel from Bronx, NY: "Hello I want to say that apple cider vinegar really works for high blood pressure. I went to the doctor and my blood pressure was 150/110 and after taking 2 tbps of apple cider Vinegar 3 times a day for about 3 weeks on and off my pressure has gone down to 132/90. It works give it a try!"

YEA] 02/11/2008: Mark from College Station, Texas: "I've got to tell you, I was a HUGE skeptic about home remedies... but taking ACV for high blood pressure has been absolutely amazing!!
I found your site a little over a week ago. My blood pressure had been high for quite sometime...in the 160/95 range...I kept telling myself I could "live" with that. But about a month ago, it started spiking to 180/100 and 185/105...and that scared me...to say the least!! I have always worked out...I'm not terribly over weight...maybe 20 lbs...and I eat fairly good. But I have a somewhat stressful job and I'm definitely a "Type-A" personality...so when it spiked I knew I had to do something.
I started using ACV 6 days ago...and today, when I came home from the office for lunch, my bp was 141/83!! I am amazed and so grateful!! I started noticing a difference about two days after I started taking it.
While it is nasty tasting and smelling...I have found that taking 2 tablespoons, three times a day worked great for me. I measure 2 tablespoons into a glass... about one tablespoon of honey... and down she goes. I chase it with a protein shake!!
I praise God I found this site. Isn't it amazing how God's gifts always seem to work best!!"
YEA] 01/27/2008: Darren from Hicksville, NY: "I started taking ACV to lower my blood pressure. Not only did it lower my pressure (My doctor was shocked at how low it went) It also cured my anxiety and a wart on my hand that i had for over a year. I tried everythin except going to the doctor to have it froze off. ACV made me a New person. Everyone at work said that i have more patience and am more relaxed. It is the Greatest thing since the invention of the wheel. I put a teaspoon full in a glass of water."

[YEA] 01/13/2008: Marla from Cleveland, ohio: "I'm reporting back after about 45 days on 2 teaspoons ACV, honey and water 3x a day...and it's hard to believe. My BP has been around 162 and as high as 190/92. a walking stroke. Now it's 125/82 and this morning it was 117/79! I do take a mild diuretic..I am still overweight with little exercise due to spine and leg pain from an injury. But this has given me some hope to make more changes. Please everybody report back here--so others can benefit. I am amazed."

[YEA] 01/01/2008: John from New York, New York: "I like it straight up - no water. ACV daily knocked down my blood pressure and I lost 14 pounds in the process."

[YEA] 12/31/2007: John from NY: "I live in New York state and had to fight high-blood pressure for many years. I am 54 and was taking all kinds of meds for hbp and related problems. I started to take the ACV in water And hated it. I started to use it on salads and realized how much I liked it straight up So (I don't recommend this to everyone) now I just take a swig everday and I have to say "I love it" I also want to let you know that my BP is better and I feel like a new person – I also lost 14 pounds Over the last couple of weeks (no drastic changes to lifestyle – just watching a little more of what I Eat and taking the ACV daily)."
YEA] 11/09/2007: Kwaku Sam from Accra, Ghana: "My blood pressure hit 140/90 and i was told to be careful. Within two weeks of taking ACV my pressure has dropped to 110/80. I mixed ACV with honey or Maple Syrup and Soda Bicarbonate, twice or thrice a day I am yet to take results for cholesterol check, since i have been on cholesterol Zocor for more than one year. i have since stopped taking Zocor. As a matter of fact, I do not intend taking any medicine as long as I have ACV. Only in Emergency cases like accidents, will make me visit the hospital."

[YEA] 09/08/2007: Sarah from Simi Valley, USA: "I am 45 years and I have been borderline high blood pressure for 5 years. At my last Dr visit he said I was now in the 1st stage of High Blood pressure and he wanted to put me on medication. He gave me three months to try and get it under control myself. I found this sight three weeks ago and began taking 2 TBL spoons of ACV in 8oz of orange juice every morning. I really have had good results with my diastolic pressure but my systolic is actually higher. Another nice change has been more energy and my skin is nicer..."

[YEA] 08/23/2007: Joanne from Chicago , Il.: "49yrs. old and have HBP I am delighted about coming across this site. My doctor won't give me the time of day unless I go on hbp med's. I really do not want to go on medicine. My average blood pressure ranges from 140/95 to 130/80. I am taking ACV once a day, 2 tblspns of ACV mixed with O.J. I am charting my bp readings. I get nervous when I take my readings. I can't help but wonder if this can alter my readings. I am amazed at how many different readings I can get on my bp within a 10 minute time span. For example: Today @10am my readings were as follows: 144/71 130/93 124/78 138/89 124/83 My pulse rate starts out high: 119 but gradually as I beging to relax it comes down to 78. Quite an assorted range. Which reading do you use? Should I only take one, Doc. said to always throw out first reading. I am taking other various natural supplements too. I do yoga and meditate and exercise. I will be interested to see if acv helps. Should I be adding baking soda to this? Does baking soda help alkanize your system."
Replies
06/08/2008: David from Chino Hills, CA replies: "your blood pressure monitoring device may be innaccurate....they can be iffy...take it to your doctor next time and check it against their equipment!"

[YEA] 08/14/2007: Betty from B'ham, Alabama: "I have came upon this site about a month ago, I think its really great that i did... i have had high blood pressure for years and Ive tried all kinds of prescriptions drugs for high blood pressure and nothing has helped .. really, nothin has helped in bringin my blood pressure down as ACV... I Take each morn with 1/2 tsp, baking soda and i have to say it has brought my pressure down from 187/107 to 169/107 in just a 2 week period. I will continue to use. im so glad i came upon this site. will keep you all posted."

[YEA] 08/14/2007: Lynette from Keller , TX: "I became aware of high blood pressure about a month ago and at that time realised it may have been running high for many months. I had had a high reading twice at the dentist but didn't realise it was of concern. My husband monitors his BP so I had him take mine and it was 132/95. That was exactly four weeks ago. I immediately cut salt out of my diet and probably get less than 500 mg of sodium all day. I cut out sugar in most all forms and began eating lots of veg and fruit, I try to swim and do yoga most days or workout at the gym. I started drinking 2 tsp ACV with honey and distilled water 2 - 3 times a day. Initially with the honey my BP spiked high again and I had a day of feeling really bad. I switched to sweetening the vinegar with stevia and after four weeks my bp reading today was 104/68 - it has been steadily decreasing since the first day of altering my lifestyle. It has read as low as 98 /64. The biggest reductions seem to come from the ACV and from hot yoga. I do feel wonderful, best I've felt in years . The ACV has cleared up an annoying allergy that I have had for at least two years now. I have been doing oil pulling too for the past couple weeks and it also seems to help. Not quite sure which is doing which but I know I have more energy , better focus in addition to the bp reduction. I am 51 and have fewer symptoms from menopause as well."

[YEA] 08/10/2007: Joe from Beaumont, California: "Wow! I do not believe it! Had a double by-pass in 2004 and have been on blood pressure medication and medication for acid reflux for years. After I had some side effects from both medications decided to try ACV and garlic pills. Although my blood pressure without medication was only 135/85 my doctor wanted it lower than that because of health history. There was no doubt in my mind that ACV and garlic would not work! Well, dummy me! It worked and worked big time! I have waited 2 months to post my story because I wanted to be sure. Had appts with two of my doctors yesterday and my blood pressure wast 110/72 and later that day 106/70. The big bonus for me was my acid reflux disappeared. I take 2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water and a 6,000mg pill of garlic every morning. Try it! You have nothing to lose. It worked for me and hopefully it will work for you.I also should add that I monitored my blood pressure several times daily to make sure it was working. Good luck"
[YEA] 08/01/2007: Yvonne from London, England: "I had really high blood pressure for me 174/114 and I tried 2 tbls ACV in apple juice twice a day for two weeks. have just had my blood pressure tested by the nurse and it is 130/72. She was as amazes as me have now had my blood test done for diabetes and cholesterol will let you know the results when I get them. Thank you for the advice."
YEA] 07/20/2007: Raphaelo from Deerfield Beach, Florida: "My name is Raphaelo. I am 33 years old living in Florida. I have been living with Nasal cancer for almost 7 years. Like most cancer victims, I took chemo and radiation, but they didn't work for me. Before the treatment, I just had a cold and lump in my neck. After the treatment, I become worse. The cancer spread into my throat. My face is swollen, my eyes are puffy, and I have dry mouth and skin. I feel weak and look pale. Last week, I read a post on your site on how apple cider can lower high blood pressure. Since My blood pressure was constantly high, I tried it. Ever since my BP is normal. The first time I try a remedy that works for me so fast. I feel lucky with that site. What physician couldn't do in 7 years, it's done in less than a week."

[YEA] 07/19/2007: Luis from Bklyn NY, NY: "I do suffer from diabetes for several years. Several weeks ago I went to the doctor and they told me that my cholesterol was quite high 210. I began taking ACV once a day 2 tablespoons a day. In about a month time my cholesterol went down to 160 and blood pressure to 1about 120/80. I noticed that it is suggested to take at least to take the ACV twice to three times a day. Also is the unfiltered product is being used. Has anyone used the capsules? Two tablets do contain 600 mg of ACV. What have been the results of using the capsules? Appreciate comments. Thank you"

[YEA] 07/18/2007: Keith from Vancouver, Canada: "ACV and honey worked for me. I mixed acv and honey 50/50 with garlic,and took 2 tblsp twice a day. In 2 weeks my blood pressure went from 150/100 to 130/80. I place the 2 tblspoons in dandelion tea, drinking it cold from a champagne glass. I keep a jug of the tea in my fridge. Very economical and handy. It tastes better than champagne!! Probably any tea would do, and I will start using it with green tea too."

[YEA] 07/09/2007: Manjo from CT, New London: "My BP was high around 96/146 for several weeks. After reading experiences on this site I started ACV. Now it is normal after 3 weeks of 3 times a day 2tsp ACV with 1tsp honey and glass of water. I also exercise for 1hr daily, feel much better."

[YEA] 06/10/2007: Renee from El Dorado, Kansas: "Whoops... I have been taking 2 Tbls ACV with 1/8 tsp baking soda two to three times a day. A side beneift that I've noticed has been that my vision has improved. I often have bouts of seeing light distortion, very similiar to how the heat coming off hot pavement looks. This makes it very hard to see and gives me a slight eye headache. Must have been BP related."

[
Zadnja izmjena: dedomraz; 06/05/2013 02:36; ukupno mijenjano 1 put/a.
dedomraz

Re: LIJEK ZA VISOK PRITISAK

PostPostao/la dedomraz dana 08/04/2013 03:13

YEA] 06/04/2007: Greta from southeastern mountains, Kentucky: "Two years ago a doctor tried to put me on high blood pressure medicine and I refused. I have been trying to regulate it with just a few supplements with varied luck. The doctor said it was holding around 146/88 or so. I have found it up in the 150/92 range but only with stress and exhaustion. With the Michael's Blood Pressure Factor (naturopathic) I have kept it down to 134/76 avg. So two nights ago I started sipping the "recipe". I use 1 shot glass of ACV to same of Aloe Vera juice or gel to 8 oz water and a heaping spoonful of raw honey. Today my lowest reading. I was cleaning and sat down to take the reading. It is a battery operated cuff and I do a little deep breaths before starting. My pulse was 79 and my blood pressure (checked it twice) was 123/64 then 118/64... Something is working... In addition I have lost the brain fog and my energy level is starting to climb."

[YEA] 06/03/2007: Kathy from Richfield, Ohio: "In January of this year I was getting headaches and an uneasy feeling---feeling out of sorts. I am a nurse, so I had other nurses take my blood pressure and it was elevated 160/90. This just added to my anxiety because, as a nurse, I know of the devastating effects of not treating hypertension. A coworker has been on a health kick and swears by a 'tonic' that helps 'everything'. I too decided to try it. I mixed 1 cup of _______ vinegar, 1 cup raw honey and 8 cloves of garlic in a blender for about a minute. I then poured it in a clean glass pickle jar, put the lid on it and kept it in the fridge for 5 days. All this time I was checking my BP and was getting consistent readings of 150 to 170 systolic over 86 to 94 diastolic. On the 5th day, I shook my 'tonic', poured 2 tablespoons in a half glass of low sodium V8 and did this once a day for 2 weeks. At the end of 2 weeks, doing NOTHING differently except taking this everyday, I have a miracle to report. I no longer have headaches when I'm running up and down the halls, no more uneasy feelings----and the reason? My BP is back to normal. My readings are now 120 to 130 over 78 to 86, over and over again!!! NO ONE WILL EVER TELL ME THIS DOESN"T WORK ---I HAVE PROFESSIONAL WITNESSES! About 90% of the staff on my floor are converts....Something so simple with none of the side effects my patients are on with some drugs we dispense like candy. Don't be foolish---see how good you feel after a few weeks on this stuff....I feel like a kid again and even sleep soundly! That in itself is worth a million bux."

[YEA] 06/02/2007: Joel from Ottawa, Ontario: "I am a 49 year male that has bordered on high blood pressure for some time. I do not smoke, am not overweight and have always done some level of exercise. I do have a family history of HBP. My last visit to the doctor I had a BP of 157/101. My wife (an RN) confirmed this over the next two days. The instant solution was to put me on drugs. I refused wanting to do some research and see if there was some way I could take control of this problem. I found this web site and with some other info I gathered, I changed a few things: 1. I have been taking ACV - 2 tablespoons with 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and a bit of water 3 times a day for 3 weeks - hint: plug your nose with your fingers, drink up and don't let go of your nose for about 10 seconds; 2. I have been taking one 6000mcg allicin Garlic pill per day; 3. I take one low dose 81 mg aspirin when I go to bed; 4. I have been walking 30 minutes per day; and 5. I cut salt right out of my diet. I went out bought a good automatic BP monitor and have been keeping a log of my BP with 3 readings per day at my doctors insistence (to prove I should go on medication). My BP as of 10 am this morning is 121/78. I am sure it is a combination of things but thought I should let other skeptics like me know that there is something real about this natural black magic, but you must commit to making a few changes. I will return to my doctor in a month with my BP log and we agreed at that time we will decide if I should go on BP medication. I hope to continue on this path and have one heck of a surprise in store for him. I'll keep you posted."

[YEA] 05/30/2007: Ramona from Loxley, Alabama: "I take ACV twice a day usually before meals (Lost 36lbs). Around 8:00pm I became very upset and the back of my neck up to my head was throbbing and became sick at my stomach. I pulled up blood pressure on this site and remembered to take ACV and I did two tablespoons within 15 minutes the pain went away and I was very calm and the nausea went away. Organic is the best."

[YEA] 05/30/2007: Trish from Anchorage, Alaska: "Hello - I just wanted to say how happy I am with the results of the Apple Cider Vinegar for a reduction of my blood pressure. The doctor was telling me that my blood pressure was too high 142/93 and was going to put me on medication if I did not get those numbers down. I did not want to take any medication and Googled your website and read about those that had written in about the positive results they were having with Apple Cider Vinegar - so I decided to try it and after only a month of using my "remedy" of about 1 TBS of _____ Apple Cider Vinegar to 8oz of grape juice 2x per day that my blood pressure went down to 133/82. My doctor was happy and so was I. I also feel a lot less achy in my joints too. So thank you, thank you for this simple remedy - it worked for me!"

[YEA] 04/29/2007: Jon from Laconia, New Hampshire: "Going in to the military and I needed to lower my blood pressure. 154/85 at the beginning. Since I started using Apple cider vinager, and taking 1000 mg garlic pills. My blood pressure has dropped to 139/80 which is still on the high side, but it's only been two weeks."

[YEA] 04/29/2007: Jesse from Freeport, TX: "Results of use of ACV: I began to take it after suffering some bouts with acid reflux, I have yet to have another bout since taking it months ago. I was also experiencing problems with allergies such as congestion and runny nose. All of the symptoms are gone. For the pas three years my blood pressure readings had been high like 158/94. My last very recent physical almost floored my physician when it read 128/68. I am convinced."

[YEA] 04/23/2007: Debbie from Hollywood, FL: "Apple Cider vinegar brought my blood pressure down in 2 weeks. I always had low normal blood pressure. But when I recently went to the MD for allergy medicine my blood pressure was 140/98! I freaked out, which made it worse. I should have realized something was wrong because my heard had been pounding and racing for a few weeks, and I felt different. I started with a juice fast for 2 days and I drank the cider vinegar 3 times a day for 2 weeks. I really watched what I ate (no added salt) and did a lot af areobic exercise. I went back to my yoga and mediation also. The first 9 days, my pressure was still high. But at the 2 week mark it was back to 113/79. Now I am continuing with the cider vinegar and watching my salt intake. I am eating only healthy foods. I feel great! And NO MEDS!"

[YEA] 04/15/2007: Carol from OKC, U. S. A.: "To Connie from Columbia City, Indiana: I too, had Hypothyroid disease (Hashimoto's Thyroiditis) - I had it for 15 and a half years. During that time, I found that I had to take Vitamin E (low dose to begin with and build up gradually b/c the initial effect is to increase BP (overall, the effect is to lower BP), Lugol's Iodine, Multi-B vitamin, separate B-5 (pantothenic acid) for stress, and a high-protein diet. I hope this helps"

[YEA] 04/04/2007: Harold from Atlanta, USA: "I had two (2) strokes within the pass seven years. I use to take herbs but life happens and I forgot. when I start taking ACV my blood pressure has been averaging 190/185. after I started taking ACV, within three week my blood pressure has been 110/64 for the pass three months. this is without me taking all the meds the doctor had given me. I have two blood pressure kit that I use constanly, so I won't have any surprises.
I also had acid reflux , and it was so bad that I couldn't sleep no more than three or more hours at night , setting up.
Thank God for ACV. The meds that I was give, stop acid from being produce in my stomach, which kept the food from digesting which caused constipation. I took ACV. and slept like a log and have been taking it for the past few months. WHAT I TOOK MAY BE MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU BECAUSE EVERYBODY BODY IS DIFFERENT, YOU HAVE TO SEE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU, AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE THE GOOD RESULTS. IT TRULY IS THE BEST THING YET!"
YEA] 03/30/2007: SHARON from WEST PALM BEACH, FLOIRDA: "MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS 140/90 AND MY SUGAR WAS BETWEEN 112 & 120. I STARTED ON THE VINEGAR. SINCE I CHECK MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND SUGAR EVERYDAY I KEPT A RECORD. AFTER THE VINEGAR MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS NOW 127/70 AND MY SUGAR IS BETWEEN 80 & 100. IT WENT DOWN AFTER ABOUT FIVE DAYS. IT ALSO HELPS CHOLESTEROL."
YEA] 03/26/2007: Nancy from Miami, Florida: "My neighbor had shared with me the great news of how stable her blood pressure was thanks to the apple cider vinegar. I didn't believe her, so I did some research on the web and found this site. After reading all the great posts on how great this simple liquid could cure so many aliments, I went out a purchased a bottle of organic apple cider vinegar. Three days into taking the vinegar. with honey and passion fruit juice, i visited my doctor and my blood pressure was 200/90. However I still went ahead with the vinegar. mixture, which by the way taste great with the passion fruit and adjusted my salt intake. I have one kidney which is functioning well, but still I need to treasure it. Still insisting in giving the vinegar. a chance to prove itself I had another reading 5 days later. My blood pressure last night was 113/70! I never in my life had such a low reading even with the blood pressure medication. I jumped up and down of joy, I almost cried! I even took a picture of my reading, that's how excited I was. I shared with the doctor that I had begun taking the vinegar. and he didn't make a remark, he even went ahead and took me off the cholesterol medication and wants to check me again in three months. I guess he must know about apple cider vinegar! Hahaha! I am looking forward to trashing the medications soon! I feel vibrant, happy, agile. I am spreading the news. Thanks a million for all the good info you provide to those seeking to ease their aliments!"

[YEA] 03/25/2007: Len from London, Ontario, Canada: "I tried ACV to help relieve my gout on my right foot big toe, the pain was getting worse I found the earthclinic web site read the reports on the use of ACV for gout and decided to try it to my surprise it has worked after taking for 1 week 2 tbl mixed with water 3 times a day after my meals, after taking ACV for just 2 days I noticed the pain was not as bad I also noticed that my right knee that I have had problems with for over 8 months was getting better I can now bend my knee fully again I thought my knee was done & was about to see a doctor about it, & on top of that my blood pressure was slightly high is now well within normal range. I cannot believe that the medical profession does not know about this, all the wasted time & money spent on on these problems can be solved with a simple remedy ACV. Many thanks to earthclinic web site & ACV. Len from London Ontario"

[YEA] 03/13/2007: Ginger from Escondido, California: "Doctor told me I had High Blood Pressure and wanted to put me on meds. Was looking for an alternative to medication and came across this web site. Read about what Apple Cider Vinegar would do and decided to try it. Not really expecting it to do anything. Boy was I surprised. Have been taking it for 10 days now and have seen my blood pressure come down from 158/91 to 137/75. Am looking forward to it coming down more the longer I am on it. Have been taking ACV twice a day, two tlb's in shot glass followed by warm water. Thanks for your web site and all the information."

03/08/2007: Joe from Berkley , MA: "Well, I have been told by my doctor that I have hypertension BP 145/99. He put me on meds last year they worked ok at first. Now he is telling me it's still high so he put me on more meds to take with the one he's already giving me. He also told me my Cholesterol is too high - 266. So I was doing some internet work and came upon your site talking about A.C.V. And so today I started to take it 3/08/07 I'm looking foreword to getting off the med's some time soon I'll keep in touch and let everyone how it is going. thank you"

[YEA] 02/27/2007: Raquel from Aichi Prefecture, Japan: "I tried to get some answers about my daughter's recurrent cough and colds and somebody gave me your site so I immediately search it. I don't know how to thank you enough because for almost a month now my kids are taking this apple cider vinegar honey-lemon with baking soda and it's really working. I stopped all medications though her cough and colds are still there because she has allergy, she now sleeps pretty well at night. One thing more, ACV has helped me a lot, I am hypertensive and I was diagnosed with Chronic Pancreatitis but after almost a month of taking ACV my blood pressure went down to 110/75 and also my amylase result went as high as 133 which is above the normal 40-110 but when I got the result today It went down to 111 which is almost normal already. I will continue taking ACV and will keep you posted. Thank you so much for your wonderful site. I'm praying that more people would find your site and that they will benefit from it. May God continue to shower you with blessings. Godbless you and your
YEA] 02/14/2007: Debra from Elkhart, TX: "Ok, I have been reading about HBP, which I have and decided to go get some ACV. I went to the grocery store. I mixed 2tbls. with water and drank about half. It hurt my stomach at first. I think I needed more water. After about 30 minutes I noticed that my anxiety was gone. For the last week I have been panicking about my HBP, Just found out last week. I went to the emergency room 2 nights ago for it. And they told me it could be anxiety. This stuff stopped it. I didn't know that it could do that. I did a search on it and sure enough, it can end anxiety. Praise God. Now I waiting for my blood pressure to go down. I am already impressed. I feel happy. I never feel happy. I have been depressed for along time."

[YEA] 02/12/2007: Barbara from Wallback, WV: "Female, 44yo, 5ft 9in tall, 240pounds, sugar low/normal range, cholestoral normal at 134, and I wanted to say that ACV has worked for me and has lowered my BP, over the last year I have noticed BP going up, on 1-29-07 my BP was 144/97 I found your forum and started the acv today 2-12-07 BP is a happy 119/85 the lowest it has been in a year, I will continue acv, I have noticed less muscle ache and more muscle strength. thanks for your help"
Replies
[YEA] 04/07/2007: Barbara from Wallback, West Virginia replies: "Hi Barbara reporting in again. I began with acv back in Jan 2007 my post was in feb 2007. My bp is still doing great. No problems to report. I continue with acv twice a day everyday. I just wanted to say how happy I am to see so many new people taking control of there own heath and trying to remove man made meds from there lives. Learning how real food can cure! I wanted to share this info - My father had cancer of the bladder 5 years ago, had bladder removed is doing fine now, but last month he went for his 5th yearly check up, all the test they do! He went to his doctor to get results and after the great almighty doctor proclaimed him cancer free for the fifth year (a milestone for cancer survivors) my 73 year old father with macular degeneration of the eyes happened to notice the date on the page it was from last year 2006! He told the Dr and they could not find this years results (still waiting after 2 weeks). They make mistakes too! While I am grateful to the dedicated team of medical professionals who saved his life, one can't help but get a little ticked off when a mistake such as this is made. Be aware and ask question, ask to review your chart, keep a note pad with you if you have too. And seek for natural cures! Thank you Earth Clinic, Peace and good health to everyone
[YEA] 02/10/2007: Jane from Odessa, TX: "I have struggled with GERD, Overweight, and fatigue for several years. After the medical discovery that Prilosec, Nexium and other medications as these can stop calcium from being absorbed in your bones, I was a little scared. So I decided to do some web surfing for natural cures.. And YOU WERE HERE! Over a week ago I started the ACV and HOT water with baking soda mixture. The first three days I lost 5 pounds and my reflux problem was gone. It tried to come back later that first week, so I increased my intake of AVC to a more powerful solution.
1/2 cup of ACV
1/2 cup of water
1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda ( 1 x day)
Today I weighed again ad I have lost 9 lbs! I am so happy! Plus my blood pressure is becoming more stable. The GERD is gone. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for this website! God bless you guys!"
YEA] 02/06/2007: Polly from Cordova, MD: "By gosh, it works! It lowered my 181/129 blood pressure 64 points! If I cut down from the 3 times daily, it starts to go back up. Also, about 6 months ago I developed an acid reflux problem, which the vinegar (I use _______'s) took away that first night. All is well as long as I continue on ACV. I hope it works for you, too."

[YEA] 01/30/2007: Linda from Springfield, OH: "For a week now I have been drinking a shot glass of A.C.V. followed by a glass of water, blood pressure reading are wonderful (low) I am still taking the meds but hope to get rid of them eventually. Also A.C.V. and hydrogen perxoide 50/50 and the nail fungus seems to be going away. Suggestions would be appreciated, Oh, I will start adding the Baking Soda to the A.c.v, sounds like a great idea. This is a wonderful site. thank you"
[YEA] 01/15/2007: Connie from Columbia City, Indiana: "After I was diagnosed with Hypothyroid Disease around 45, my 120/80 days were over and it gradually got worse with a high stress job, age, etc., despite the facts that I'm a life long vegetarian, distance runner and swimmer (my father has resistant high blood pressure, too). I finally started medication about 2 yrs. later and tried several types, with little effect. I am still taking Co-Reg and Benacar, but started using vinegar very liberally daily on all my veggies - all kinds of vinegar - apple, red wine, raspberry flavored, etc., and all of a sudden my Dr. got a 118/80!!! With repeated numbers like this, I will be reducing and hoping to dc my meds! The best part is, I can't stand to eat my salads or veggies without it now. I often sweeten the vinegar (with the bad stuff - artificial sweeteners), too."

[YEA] 01/11/2007: Krystal from Memphis, TN: "I cannot live without my _______s Apple Cider vinegar. 3 months ago, the doctor tried to put me on blood pressure medicine, but I refuse to take man made medicines; I just don't believe in using them, but since I have been taking ACV, I have not had any problems with my blood pressure. At all. I take Tae Kwon Do and I use to feel so tired and out of breath. My heart would race and I would get light headed, but not any more. I am 35 and strong as an ox! I also use it as a rinse in my hair. It makes my hair soft and it looks and feels clean. I've also noticed that my hair seems to grow faster since I've been using it as well. I use it on my body and my face. My face is clean, shiny and smooth. I use to break out, pimple here, pimple there, dark spot here, dark spot there! Guess what! There is nothing on my face now! My skin is clear and beautiful! I use it in my bath! Oh my! I cleanse my body so good and helps my dry skin. I soak in it once a week. It is awesome! I also drink ACV with Honey everyday and I feel great! I've thrown out all of my man made body products. I emptied a spray bottle that had a well known body spray from a "secret" company and filled the bottle with _______s ACV and half with water. I spray it on my body after taking my shower at night and I took a jar that included facial cleansing pad and a solution and pour that stuff out and added ACV full strength along with clean facial cleansing pads and I cleans my face with that every other night. Everyone thought I was going over board until they saw what it does for me, now my family can't get enough of it! I love it! I love it! I love it!"
[YEA] 01/06/2007: Chris from Fort Lee, NJ: "IN TWO WEEKS MY BLLOD PRESSURE WENT DOWN FROM 155/91 TO 130/85 AND PULSE 91 TO 80. THANK YOU GUYS"
YEA] 01/02/2007: Bill from Dayton, OH: "I'm one of those people who believe that drug companies are not out to cure diseases but to come up with drugs to ONLY control them so we're stuck buying them for a lifetime. After my doctor had me wear a blood pressure device for 24 hours I was told my blood pressure was high and he put me on (Micardis?). 2 months later on Superbowl Sunday, Feb. 5-06 I had a stroke. I wish I could give you numbers and readings but I don't have them. 14 years ago I was told I was a diabetic and needed to control it with diet which I never really did. Anyway after the stroke my doctor had me go get my blood tested for almost everything sugarwise. He told me of bad numbers on most everything. Then a friend told me about Apple Cider Vinegar and although it's not the tastiest thing I started taking a drink of Heinz ACV every morning. That started about 6 months ago. On my last Dr. appointment going over another blood sugar test he wanted to know how much I was exercising because my blood pressure was good and so were all my sugar numbers plus I'm almost under 200 pounds for the first time in ??? I'm at 203 with a high of 232 and haven't changed a thing in my lifestyle. I haven't exercised on a regular basis since giving up softball at the age of 46 four years ago. ACV has made a believer of me. Now if I could just pour it on my head and re grow my hair."
YEA] 11/27/2006: Jennifer from New York: "I ran across this site recently. I've been looking for natural ways to lower my cholesterol and blood pressure without having to take a lot of pills every day. It never occurred to me that my fathers remedy to cure his children's illnesses would also prevent high blood pressure. My father drank 12 ounce mug of honey and apple cider vinegar in hot water every day for as long as I can remember. His cholesterol levels and blood pressure was never high. It was always normal. He did pass away several years ago due to a heart attack. However, this was not brought on by cholesterol or blood pressure. This was due to pneumonia, which he got every year for about 15 years. Still today, when I've feeling slightly ill, I make myself a cup of honey and vinegar. I made this for an ex about 3-4 years ago. He couldn't believe how much better he felt within 45 minutes after drinking honey and acv. He didn't believe me that it would work. He was amazed."

[YEA] 11/24/2006: Nick from Tasmania, Australia: "Hi all. My family have hb pressure generally, as they get older. Am 47 yo male and was getting marginal/ high . 150/90 blood pressure. Saw this site on Aug 11... 3 months ago... Started drinking about 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar in orange juice. Each morning.
At docs today 3 months later for a checkup... now 130/ 80.. Am impressed.. PS tried the cayenne pepper sore throat gargle also.. It works!! I like the idea of drug free home cures"

[YEA] 11/23/2006: Charles from Greensboro, NC: "Apple cider vinegar 2 Tablespoons in 8oz water 3 times a day lowered my high blood pressure.
154/103 pulse 75 10/20/2006
133/97 pulse 77 11/23/2006"

[YEA] 11/16/2006: Paula from Portales, NM: "I was looking up the benefits of ACV. Years ago i mixed up a recipe that had ACV, grape juice, and apple juice, in it. This recipe was for my mother, but I was drinking it too, it made me feel wonderful, and it lowered my Mother's blood pressure! My Mother's doctor told her to stop taking it because it sounded like witchcraft to him, but she continued, thinking "It's working, isn't it!" I stopped taking it after Mom died, but on reading up on it, and finding that same recipe for it, I am resuming to taking it once again! I especially want to see the results on my acid reflux! Thanks too all"

[YEA] 11/07/2006: Norma from Lubbock, TX: "several months ago my bp started running. it was always low it got to 180/102. the dr called in topro.l i got on this website and saw acv pills, so i have been on them 3 weeks now. my bp this morn was 111/77. everyday it is running around that i am so happy i found this site and acv also 2 more friends have started on them also."
[YEA] 10/16/2006: Wayne from Umhlanga Rocks, Kwazulu Natal South Africa: "Apple Cider Vinegar has cured high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and gout. 2 tbl spoons in a glass of cold water every morning. This is truly God's gift to mankind. You will never need another pill, ever. By the way, the gout was caused by taking the pills prescribed by my doctor. (rosuvastatin 10 mg ). It's such a pleasure to be able to pass on such good news. God bless you all."

[YEA] 10/03/2006: Radha from Dallas, TX: "Hi, I suffered from severe preeclampsia due to high blood pressure during my preganancy my bp almost went up to 180/105 but even after pregnancy i had the same problem for months i had 150/100 range bp. Later I was diagnosed with chronic hypertension. One day accidentally i browsed through your website and found the health benefits of acv and gave it a try. This time after 4 yrs of high blood pressure. To my amazement my bp was 100/59. My husband also could not believe this. Thanks to apple cider vinegar. (I used _______s organic ACV)."

[YEA] 08/27/2006: Kelvin from Charlotte, NC: "PRUNE JUICE & APPLE CIDER VINEGAR CURED MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND GOT RID OF TOXINS IN MY BODY AND COLON. TRY IT REALLY WORKS."

[YEA] 08/24/2006: N.I from Monrovia, CA: "I would definitely give APPLE CIDER VINEGAR a try in reducing blood pressure. Just by taking it a few days I do see a difference in my BP... although I don't know if I can totally attribute it to the vinegar. I have also been doing fresh garlic cloves, exercising (and losing weight), and doing an herbal formula I found on line. I figure, if you're going to try reducing your BP naturally, you might as well incorporate as many methods as possible. Also, with the APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, try to buy a brand that is unpasteurized like the _______ brand. Good luck and may God bless and guide anyone suffering from any ailment to a natural cure."

[YEA] 08/21/2006: Mark from Charlotte: "I've tried ACV for high blood pressure with some success."

[YEA] 08/18/2006: Kimberly from Nova Scotia: "I was diagnosed with contact dermatitis on my hands and feet. It was caused from exposing my hands to spray nine without the use of rubber gloves. I have been reading so much about apple cider vinegar and decided to try it. Well, I was also diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and also came the slightly high blood pressure and cholesterol a tad high. I started to take the acv and low and behold, my next bloodwork was the best it has been in 5 yrs. If my next 2 check ups are like this last one I may go off my diabetic and blood pressure pills all together. WOW! Thank you GOD for having the acv at our disposal."

YEA] 08/17/2006: Anita from Baguio City, Philippines: "Last year I experienced having high blood pressure almost everyday and I keep on taking medicines but still the BP is present so I tried the apple cider vinegar because I learned from my daughter about the effect and I surfed the internet and found that it is really amazing. For two weeks of drinking apple cider vinegar without honey or sugar because I like the taste, my BP is normal and my feeling is very good, and as if my stomach is cleaned from toxins. I will continue to drink apple cider vinegar to experience more the health effects and I am sharing it with my friends so that they will also try. More power to _______s Company."

[YEA] 08/14/2006: Sherri from Atlanta, GA: "A friend told me about ACV for the reduction of blood pressure... and IT REALLY WORKED! For two weeks I've had extremely high BP, after trying 2 400mg tablets yesterday, my BP dropped from 180/131 to 116/82! IT'S A MIRACLE!"

[YEA] 06/16/2006: Cecilia from Strongsville, OH: "I have had chronic lower back pain for years and after taking AVC twice daily for a month I have noticed a drastic difference. I was restricted in activities and now I can do just about everything. While at the doctor's I also found out that my blood pressure dropped from 124/80 to 116/68. In January, 2006 I was diagnosed with acid reflux, which resulted with pills every day. Since taking the AVC I haven't had to take any medication for the acid reflux. I believe it has also helped with my allergies. This really is a miracle cure."

[YEA] 06/08/2006: Mary from NSW Australia: "I just read your web page on how ACV lowers blood pressure so I gave it a try and in 10 minutes it dropped from 146 over 91 pulse 82 at 10.05pm down to 138 over 80 pulse 83 at 10.15pm."

[YEA] 05/29/2006: Sandra from Savannah, GA: "I took Garlic, ACV, all known foods against HBP [celery, bananas, etc.]. So discouraged b/c of high "situational" BP, dropped from trucking school/now, it has dropped from 169/110 to 159/98 in two days. I knew better b/c i never have it. Not only that, being an af-am female, they were quick to offer some medication, which i just as quickly rejected! Get well, stay well, everybody."

[YEA] 05/25/2006: Sonia from Lawrenceville, GA: "I was just diagnosed with HBP, and was put on medication (2). The ACV lowered my BP, and the thing that really worked all the time is Prayer. God is a healer, our bodies were not designed to go through sickness, by his stripes we will be healed."

[YEA] 05/16/2006: Edmund from Baltimore, MD: "My last physical was in March, my blood pressure was 139/90. After finding this website. I thought I would give ACV a try. I stopped taking my HBP meds about a month and a half ago and have strictly been on ACV and garlic. I take 2tbls of ACV with a little spring water and I take 2 caps of garlic, which I buy loose and cap myself. I went to the nurse's office this morning and had my blood pressure checked it was 124/77. I was amazed to say the least. I try to watch what I eat, but I know It was the ACV and garlic because I had already modified my eating habits when my blood pressure was higher. I send this website to everyone I can think of. I have been preaching the wonders of ACV!!!"

[YEA] 03/11/2006: Ingrid from Fort Walton Beach, FL: "Apple Cider Vinegar is a fast and reliable way of lowering high blood pressure. I had a reading of 166/102 about 30 minutes ago, now it's at 143/86 after 3 or 4 tablespoons of ACV with water. Try it, it works."

[YEA] 02/01/2006: Donna from Lancaster SC: "I came across this site looking for natural results in lowering my husband's blood pressure which was 166 over 90 and had 1/3 of his lung removed due to finding lung cancer in stage 1 after we had a vehicle accident. Since we both are American Indians, I wanted something natural so I got it and tried it on him, myself and our 24 year old daughter who has asthma. We started this past Sunday and the next day I didn't feel bloated like usual so I told all at work and they just looked at me so I printed this out. Tuesday morning I had energy like never before so with the paper and they saw me and read this site they all went to get the ACV and about 20 customers were going. My husband's blood pressure is as of 1/31/06 150 over 80 and he claims that he feels like "jumping rope" so with fresh vege and lean meats and very low sodium in his diet with this is working and since Sunday i have lost 5 lbs and my hair is no longer falling out (waist length). It's so nice to comb my long hair and it isn't falling out anymore or see my hair on everything.Thank you all so much. Donna -- Geyatahi Cherokee Indian NC"

[YEA] 11/23/2005: Carlene from South Africa: "I have tried adding 1 tablespoon chased with water in the morning after breakfast and again in evening after meal to test if any difference in my high blood pressure. In less than one week, I noticed I was very dizzy and feeling rather weak. I took my blood pressure and it was 102/66... VERY LOW after years of 130s/90's WITH medication daily. I have stopped taking my blood pressure medication and checking my pressure 3 times daily to find it's consistently now 120's/70's. I am completely amazed. I'd been taking supplements (fish oil, garlic, E, flax) along with my medication for a long time and have kept that up. The only thing I can attribute this major change is the addition of apple cider vinegar!"

[YEA] 09/02/2005: Jaime from Birmingham AL: "Had a headache, checked blood pressure it was very high, mixed some ACV 10 minutes later, checked my pressure again it had dropped 10 points top and bottom number THANKS"

[YEA] 03/20/2005: Becky from Orange: "i use a shot 1oz. shot glass. with a little water (chaser) I started using a shot of Vinegar-a vitaminC tab - & garlic gel cap for elevated blood pressure & to lower cholesterol. bp meds had bad side effects. An older gentleman (70ish) that lives in my town told his secret (when asked) to looking great after looking not so great a few months earlier. This was what he had been doing for himself. He was on bp & cholesterol meds that were draining the life out of him. So he went the other route and looks great & more importantly feels. great. So I'm following his advice and also i'm 1 week smoke free."

[YEA] Nita from Antigo, WI: "1 tsp of organic apple cider vinegar a day reduced my borderline high BP to normal range."

[YEA] Tony from Cazenovia New York: "I have been taking apple cider vinegar and honey for approx. 20 yrs. (My teeth are fine) - my blood pressure was low 90's dystolic and was brought down to 70's without medication. Am a firm believer."

[YEA] 10/21/2008: Albert from Ottawa, Ontario: "After reading so many positive comments I decided to give it a try. I am a slim and healthy engineer who started taking Prozac for anxiety a few months ago. My blood pressure went up from normal levels to about 138-145/87-95. Given that I am 48 years old my doctor told me that it may also be related to my age and that perhaps I may need to go into medication for it. I started searching and found this website and the comments on ACV. I thought that I had nothing to lose by trying it. I even like vinegar with olive oil in my salads. Given the various options for taking the ACV I opted for one that seemed more sensible for me. Half a glass of water with two tbs of ACV and 1/4 tbs of baking soda. I am taking this three times a day. Early in the morning before breakfast about 1 hour after lunch and 1 hour after dinner. I reasoned that perhaps on an empty or semi-empty stomach would be better. Some people may not like the taste but I am used to it and don't mind it at all. Let me tell you that the results in 10 days of doing this have been very impressive. I have been taking my pressure some times twice a day. My blood pressure started coming down. I have had only one spike one day around the 4th day. I have been 120-125/70-75 in the last five days. So, what can I tell you? Try it out, you may be happily surprised by the results."

[YEA] 08/20/2008: Aim from Louisville, Ky: "I got an e coli infection from eating at a local fast food joint. After the five days of diarrhea I then had a kidney/bladder infection from it.
My blood pressure on tuesday was 149/94. I read on here about the ACV and baking soda. I put two tablespoons acv with with a 1/4 tablespoon baking soda in a full glass of water. About three hours later I took my blood pressure; it was 124/79. Wow, and I feel so much better too!
I had to force myself to drink it, but it was definently worth it."

[YEA] 07/09/2008: Beth from Fox Cities, Wisconsin: "I was quite amazed today when I went into the doctor. My blood pressure was 150/80 a few months ago and now it's 130/80! A drop of 20 in a few months I think is quite amazing. The only thing that I've been doing different is taking 2 tablespoons of ACV and 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda. I also eat a few peanuts or some peanut butter to help with the taste if it's getting to me one day."
Replies
[YEA] 08/23/2008: Leena from Montrose, CO replies: "You might get rid of the peanuts because of mycotoxins and consider almonds or walnuts instead. Watch "Know The Cause"."

[YEA] 06/23/2008: Carol from Greenville, USA: "... I take the pinch or 1/4th tsp of Baking Soda and 2 TBLS of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR in 4 oz of COLD WATER and it has lowered my heartrate from 117 to 72.This has also lowered my BLOOD PRESSURE from to 112/60 I feel full of energy and I do this before I eat first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I sometimes take it at NOON for a pick me up. I no longer have acid reflux/ GERD. I sleep and breathe better as I have sleep apnea."

[YEA] 10/06/2007: Alice from Lincoln, CA: "I was feeling very bad in many different ways (mostly from anemia) when I found your site. The most pressing problem I was having was high blood pressure and water retention that had come on quite suddenly and was making me feel like I might explode. The DR gave me meds, of course, they really weren't working (avg BP 160/95 with meds)and I thought I should try other methods rather than have him raise the dosage, and besides, why was I suddenly having this problem?
I had tried ACV along with my mother many years ago when I was a teenager to help with winter athritis and sore throats, but I had forgotten about it. So after reading about it on your site, I immediately started by having 2tbls ACV 1/4tsp baking soda and a little agave nectar for sweetner in a mug of hot water. Within a couple hours of my first mug I was up and about feeling better. My grown son could not believe the transformation. He happened to come by for a visit right when I was drinking that first dose and I changed right before our eyes. I'm so glad he was here to see it so I know I'm not imagining things. I continued using it at least twice a day. The first night I felt so good in my skin, it was wonderful. It took several weeks to get off the BP meds, I had only been on them several weeks before starting ACV so I think I had not become dependent on them. Other people should be very careful about changing their BP meds, DR should monitor this. The water retention problem got better and better each day and finally disappeared after a couple weeks. Last BP check at DRs was 135/85, not bad.
Amazingly, and without me expecting it, my hot flashes that had appeared with a vengence at the same time as the high BP, completely disappeared at that first mugful. It took me a couple days to realize it, but I have not had one since, not ONE hot flash since, and they were rolling in just about one an hour, and believe me they were very thoroughly HOT.
I very patiently waited before writing in to you, and it is over 5 months later now, and I have my mug once a day or more, even while staying away from home (I have been sad to leave organic ACV behind in hotel rooms because I don't know of a good way to travel with it by air). I believe my digestion is better and elimination more regular though I would not have said before that I was particularly troubled in that area. It helps my overall sense of well-being. I can certainly tell if I haven't had some for a day-- I just feel off without it.
I have to add, though, sometimes my ACV doesn't sound good, it kind of hits my stomach funny, gives me a hollow feeling, and sometimes I feel like it heats me up, not quite a hot flash, but not desirable for someone who's had too many hot flashes. I don't know what this aversion is all about, but I manage to make myself have some, even if just a more diluted version of it and in cooler water. I am always glad that I did. After reading more, I think I will try the baking soda in water alone, or the lemon juice with baking soda in water next time the ACV just doesn't sound good.
Thank you so much for this site. I am determined to continue trying things until I feel like I remember I once felt--really well and useful."
[YEA] 08/08/2009: Fabat50 from La, Ca: "ACV, and healthy diet, cured HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, Hi thank you for this web sight, I too, am addicted, Ive got the family on acv the results are amazing. 2 tbs with V8 3 to 6 oz,once or twice a day. The most impressive is my mother, she was in so much pain!! nightmares, fatigue, incontence,depression, ON 10 rx meds, The side effects were horrible, and she had them all! This was the cause of her misery!! After a few months of acv, 50% raw food diet, lean protein, fish oil, garlic tabs, She has lost 25 lbs, Her bp is now 130/78 somedays lower, She is now down to ONLY, 1 and a quarter blood pressure rx, And the Dr is now weaning her off of those, WITH A LITTLE PRESSURE, she was on 4 bp meds, Her blood sugar is stable, SHE FEELS GREAT"
dedomraz

Thus they indifference stress

PostPostao/la drinkintov dana 12/10/2013 12:34

Thus they indifference stress a number of definite great promise
drinkintov

Natrag na Zdravlje

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 15 gostiju.